♥ Instagram ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Where dreams come true

So this is it, a place where every kids' would die to be at. Hats off to Walt Disney , he's such a legend for creating Disney, something influential that doesn't only make a kid believe in their dreams but also to the adults on not giving up things easily.
And yea, I was so overwhelmed with the Disney atmosphere I don't mind staying or working there forever lol. Or maybe I'm gonna make myself a Qiruiland where I'll just live with the imaginary friends that I've created *forever alone*

*drum rollsssssssss* and here comes the PICTURES!

In order to get to Disneyland, you gotta take the Disney line's MRT and the train's TOO CUTE! Everything's in Disney-shaped!

Mickey-shaped window!
Handle also Mickey-fied!


There's lots of kids who dressed up as different Disney princesses to suit the theme!
Le ticket & I. 
and I'm finally in there!


Tarzan's Tree House!




Now you know my species

Around 5pm, we're lucky enough to be exactly at the area where the parade were held at. Musical bands, dances and all the Disney characters... Just so overwhelming :'D







Come to think of it, I actually did not take much photos coz I was too busy exploring. Heeeeh
Was really sad to say goodbye to that happyland that makes me rejuvenated. Booo :(
Next stop, we visited the well-known Avenue of Stars. A place that has all the chinese famous actors actress hand prints on the floor and of course, AWESOME NIGHT VIEW!



Then an antique looking ship passed by!


HAIYAAAAA!

So that's it! Lots more photos in the camera but I'm too lazy to upload em all. And sorry for the bad quality photos as they're all taken by my phone. Thanks for reading! Til then! xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment