♥ Instagram ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

You miss it when it's over.

So, I've finally stepped into the underground college once again. The place where sunlight does not penetrates in, a long long corridor with classes and benches on the sides, where the first classroom will be 9000million miles away from the last one. To be honest, I don't really look forward to get back to studying here anymore since most of my friends have left foundation. And yes, me not graduating yet cause I'm so smart I took 2 subjects that ruined my life forever -.- JOKES, I'm challenging myself to the limit so that I'll be a more patient and determined person. *coughs*
So yea, since there's only 2 subjects to bear with in this semester, I'm now officially a free birdie who only attend classes for maximum 4.5hours and minimum 1.5 hours. And the good news is, NO CLASSES ON FRIDAYS!!
Though, feeling weird to only go for college for such short hours and I MISS MS SANGEETHA SO MUCH. Having her as my lecturer for the entire foundation is my honour, really.

Missing all the noises the January intakers made and stopping by to chit-chat along the corridor moments. But oh well, life goes on. Another 3 and a half more months and I'm done with mah Pre-U. LEGOOOOOO!!

Till then!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment